2.26.2014

One of a Kind Siren's Song Earrings

Siren's Song Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Siren's Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


No siren did ever so charm the ear of the listener 
as the listening ear has charmed the soul of the siren.
- Henry Taylor


Siren's Song Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Siren's Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


One of the birthstones for the month of March is aquamarine, so I was 
inspired to pull together my watery blue stones and design these Siren's Song earrings.



Siren's Song Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Siren's Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


Siren's Song shimmer in the light just like the water of Lake Tahoe.


Siren's Song Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Siren's Song, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

These earrings are perfect for any siren who longs to
sing their song by lakes, rivers, streams, and oceans.

2 comments:

  1. Great name for the earrings and I love the simple, delicate design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, stunning and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)