2.14.2014

One of a Kind Winter's Tale Sapphire Necklace

Winter's Tale Sapphire and Horse Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter's Tale, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sapphire necklace with sterling horse charm




He moved like a dancer, which is not surprising; 
a horse is a beautiful animal, but it is perhaps most 
remarkable because it moves as if it always hears music.
- Mark Helprin, Winter's Tale

The movie Winter's Tale opens today and it might actually be one Valentine's Day film I'm going to see. Though I'll probably read the book written by Mark Helprin first because it sounds like a magical tale.



Winter's Tale Sapphire Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter's Tale, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sapphire necklace


Winter's Tale includes a magical Edwardian fashioned New York City, a mythic white horse, powerful dreams, and the soul's ability to love across time and space.



Winter's Tale Sapphire Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter's Tale, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sapphire necklace


They gave themselves up to the stars the way swimmers 
can surrender to the waves, and the stars took them without resistance.
- Mark Helprin, Winter's Tale



Winter's Tale Sapphire and Horse Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Winter's Tale, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sapphire necklace with sterling horse charm


After reading the synopsis of the story, I was inspired to design this Winter's Tale necklace with dark blue sapphires, cool grey pearls, iridescent labradorite, and sumptuous white freshwater pearls. Winter's Tale can be purchased as is or I can add your desired charm to the necklace.

Here's a preview of the film:



2 comments:

  1. The charm definitely depicts the theme.. btw have u read the book? Was surprised about the comments of the relationship between the characters...I had no idea what the book was about and was surprised that nowadays people would be upset about the relationship and the fact the movie was getting such high praise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the book. It's on my list. Hmmm...interesting reaction from people! I still want to read the book though :)

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)