2.19.2014

Top 10 Favorite Raw Food Recipe Web Sites

Lime Avocado and Orange Salad Recipe by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
lime, avocado and orange salad


Every year there is more information out on the Internet about raw food. I particularly love that the raw food community enjoys sharing their recipes. Here is a list of my top ten favorite Web sites that I visit for raw food recipes and inspiration for eating healthy.

Rawmazing
Raw on $10 a Day (or Less)
The Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Raw Chef
Sweetly Raw
Better Raw
The Bee's Knees Kitchen
Raw Food Made Easy
Choosing Raw
Real Food Tulsa

Beth Hemmila's Pinterest Board: Raw Food Recipes
Click on the above link, and you will find my Raw Food Recipe Pinterest board where I've collected some of my favorite recipes from other random sources out on the Internet.

Raw Food Recipe for a Lime, Avocado and Orange Salad
Serves 1

1 avocado
1 orange
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon lime juice
2 dashes of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
dash of sesame seeds
dash of chia seeds

  1. Cut up your favorite variety of avocado and orange and toss in a bowl.
  2. For the dressing mix olive oil, lime juice, chopped garlic, and salt. Pour over the avocado and orange mixture.
  3. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chia seeds for a crunchy topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)