3.20.2014

Happy Spring Equinox!



Happy Spring!

Today is the the Spring Equinox or Ostara, celebrating the arrival of new things. Here in Reno, Nevada the trees have started to blossom and I'm hearing more critters outside my window. Here are some ideas for celebrating the coming of spring:

  • Take on some spring cleaning or if that sounds like drudgery why not start planning your garden.
  • Do a little dance under the moon and stars tonight.
  • Buy some seeds for the bird feeder.
  • Try out a new recipe.
  • Take a walk outside and look for new shoots.
  • Listen to the birds for 10 minutes.
  • Clean yourself up: get a hair cut, sort through a closet, and donate your old clothes.

How are you going to celebrate the arrival of spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)