3.28.2014

Mind & Body Wellness: The Science & Evolution of Empathy



This is a very interesting video about the evolution of empathy and how it is affecting our society. Based on a lecture given by author Jeremy Rifkin, the video explores how science is supporting the concept of empathy, and that humans are biologically wired to experience other people's feelings.

To learn how to cultivate more self-empathy and empathy for others, download my FREE ebook Lemonade Mantras by clicking here

Download my FREE Be Forgiveness ebook by clicking here and learn a process for generating empathy in challenging situations.

To view my video series for both Lemonade Mantras and Be Forgiveness click on the links below:
Lemonade Mantras Video Series
Be Forgiveness Video Series



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)