3.05.2014

New Charms for Hint Jewelry March 2014

New Charms for Hint Jewelry by Beth Hemmila March 2014
Sterling Silver Charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


Three new charm designs have arrived in Hint Jewelry's shop. Unfortunately, the ice skate charm came a little later than expected for I was hoping to introduce it in time for the Olympics. Alas, I know somewhere people are still enjoying snow!


New Charms for Hint Jewelry by Beth Hemmila March 2014
Sterling Silver Charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

Also, featured is a baby chick charm to celebrate the arrival of spring and the birth of new babies.

And, after a long time missing from my shop, an angel charm that people have requested has returned. I've kept the back of the angel charm blank in case you want to engrave a name on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)