4.14.2014

Mind & Body Wellness: Happify, Brain Games & The Science of Happiness

Mind & Wellness Happify, Brain Games and The Science of Happiness by Beth Hemmila


Last year, I was invited to test out Happify, which appeared to be a new social networking application. However, Happify is more like going to the gym for your brain. Using the science of happiness, Happify has designed activities and games to practice being happy in your daily life by building your happy-muscle.

Mind & Wellness Happify, Brain Games and The Science of Happiness by Beth Hemmila
I'm not advocating joining a site like Happify as the solution to fixing your life or as a way to avoid therapy if you're seriously depressed, but it may be worth checking out the science of happiness to see what benefits exist.

Over two months time, during a particularly confusing period of my life, Happify exercises helped me refocus my goals, appreciate the simple stuff, and introduce new friends who are now a part of my permanent social networking community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)