4.02.2014

New Charms for Spring

Sterling Silver Bunny Rabbit Charm by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Bunny Flight, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver rabbit charm



I just added a newly designed Bunny Flight charm to 
Hint Jewelry's shop just in time for Easter.



Sterling Silver Egyptian Ankh Charm by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Egyptian Ankh, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver Egyptian ankh charm


Also, I've created this incredibly sweet Egyptian ankh charm
known as the key of life. The ankh is an ancient symbol that represents eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)