4.30.2014

One of a Kind Earrings: Sundays @ Lake Tahoe

Sundays at Lake Tahoe Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sundays @ Lake Tahoe Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


Sometimes


Sundays at Lake Tahoe Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sundays @ Lake Tahoe Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


you have to bring



Sundays at Lake Tahoe Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sundays @ Lake Tahoe Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


a little bit of Lake Tahoe



Sundays at Lake Tahoe Earrings by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Sundays @ Lake Tahoe Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


home with you.



Chimney Beach Lake Tahoe by Beth Hemmila
Near Chimney Beach, Lake Tahoe


2 comments:

  1. Peridot use to be my lease favorite color and gem.. somehow your creativity has changed that... I love how u paired it w/aquamarine and tourmaline... Peridot is the birthstone of two of my kids... both born at opposite ends of August...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for loving the colors I chose! I keep thinking I need to wear more peridot, but like you it's the last one I reach for. I enjoy how it pops though. Two August babies...they must be fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)