4.09.2014

Primavera Earrings

Primavera Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



Spring in the high desert is a surprising place.


Primavera Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


At first glance all you see are shades of browns and greys, but then when you bend down
 and take a closer look you'll see the most amazing unexpected colors hiding right out in the open.


Primavera Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

These Primavera earrings were inspired by a walk in the Great Basin landscape of 
Northern Nevada where I was treated to desert peach buds popping out and flowering wild onion.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate! We usually go out to to the desert for Spring Break each (not this year as we have a bigger trip planned this summer), but I am always amazed at the color...not just the flowers, but the hummingbirds and butterflies, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! And yes, I love the butterflies too! It's always surprising when color dashes right by you. I haven't seen hummingbirds here yet. Maybe I need to look closer.

      Delete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)