5.12.2014

Infinite Playground



Infinite Playground
by Beth Hemmila

You learn.
You stumble.
You shine.
You take off.

Amazing.

I love you.
I love your painful splendor.
I love you 
Because of your fear.

I watch.
I watch everything you do.
And this perceiving feels like sucking on a sweet tart -- delicious hurt.

Like innocence seeing itself for the first time,
wiping sleepy eyes away,
grasping wonder's hand,
and running away in the rain.

I'm your greatest spectator,
So don't stop playing.
Play on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)