6.11.2014

Forest Cry One of a Kind Necklace

Forest Cry Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Forest Cry, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



The clearest way



Whites Creek Galena Creek Regional Park Reno Nevada by Beth Hemmila
Whites Creek Trail, Galena Creek Regional Park, Reno, Nevada



into the Universe



Forest Cry Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Forest Cry, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



is through 



Forest Cry Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Forest Cry, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)



a forest wilderness. - John Muir



Forest Cry Necklace by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Forest Cry, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)