If you are an Etsy shop owner, the most cost effective way of growing your business is word of mouth. This can be done locally, but it can also happen on a geographically larger scale as you become linked to more and more communities through social media.
Genuinely connecting within communities and offering help to others is a powerful way to build supportive relationships which will naturally nurture your business.
Here are some questions to ask yourself in regards to growing business relationships locally and digitally.
- What are my existing communities? Locally? Digitally? (Draw a map of your communities and show how they connect.)
- How can I best serve others?
- What do I offer to my existing communities?
- What help can I provide within my communities?
- What skills do I have which match the needs of potential new communities?
- What new communities would I like to be a part of?
- How can my communities intersect and benefit from each other?
- Who are the people in my life that help me connect with others and share information between communities?
- Who do I want to learn from?
- What expertise do I possess that others want to learn from? How can I share this expertise?