11.28.2014

Mind and Body Wellness: Use Your Talents

We are each given natural talents -- strengths that change and awaken us.

Sometimes people don't feel worthy of their gifts so they hide their talents away from the world. However, there is a reason you were fashioned as a human being with these particular talents, and they were meant to be shared.

Use your gifts. Remember there is a reason. You need to shine your light and help others do the same.

See that you are simply one ingredient in a vast universal recipe. You have been given special qualities or talents that soften you up and prepare you to be integrated more and more into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)