11.07.2014

One of a Kind Earrings: Highland Mist

One of a Kind Earrings Highland Mist by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Highland Mist, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian, moonstone, pearl, and labradorite



My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here;
My heart's in the Highlands a-chasing the deer;



One of a Kind Earrings Highland Mist by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Highland Mist, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian, moonstone, pearl, and labradorite


A-chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,



One of a Kind Earrings Highland Mist by Beth Hemmila of Hint Jewelry
Highland Mist, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): carnelian, moonstone, pearl, and labradorite


My heart's in the Highlands wherever I go.
- Robert Burns, "My Heart's in the Highlands"

1 comment:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)