2.02.2015

Free DIY Arts & Crafts Tutorial: How to Make an Origami Gift Box from Scrap Paper



You don't need origami paper to start making your amazing creations. This video teaches you how to recycle junk mail into origami gift boxes for special events such as Valentine's Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, and birthdays.

This craft project is suitable for kids and adults.

Free DIY Arts Crafts Tutorial Origami Gift Box from Scrap Paper by Beth Hemmila
origami gift boxes using scrap paper


You can also use pages from an old book.


Free DIY Arts Crafts Tutorial Origami Gift Box from Scrap Paper by Beth Hemmila
origami gift boxes using scrap paper

2 comments:

  1. LOL my son did the exact same thing when he was in 6th grade!... I still have the box and the gift. U have stirred up memories :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)