2.05.2015

Spiritual Gangster Om Lion Tee & Hint Jewelry Sterling Silver Courage Charm

Spiritual Gangster Om Lion T-Shirt Hint Jewelry Courage Lion Charm by Beth Hemmila
Om Lion Tee, Spiritual Gangster T-Shirt

Spiritual Gangster is now carrying Hint Jewelry's Courage charm in a yoga T-Shirt design. You can check it out by clicking here.


Spiritual Gangster Om Lion T-Shirt Hint Jewelry Courage Lion Charm by Beth Hemmila
Sketch for Courage Lion Charm, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)


This lion charm design was originally based on the spirit of my cat Hugo. I love the idea of people wearing an image of him while doing yoga.


Spiritual Gangster Om Lion T-Shirt Hint Jewelry Courage Lion Charm by Beth Hemmila
Courage Lion Charm, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver



Spiritual Gangster Om Lion T-Shirt Hint Jewelry Courage Lion Charm by Beth Hemmila
Courage Lion T-Shirt Design, Beth Hemmila

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)